Pokemon Battle Theme Medley Pokemon Battle Theme Medley

Epic

No more can be said. I'm absolutely floored by this. Great work.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

Awesome

I first heard this song many years ago, and I still love listening to it! You did an exceptional job on it!

Bacterial Mayhem Bacterial Mayhem

Another Great One, Hexhuan!

I especially loved the uplifting melodies! The trancegate on the deep pad was a nice touch also! The only complaint I really have was, as you mentioned, the volume. If you can figure out what the exporting issue with GarageBand is, it would be excellent to hear a new and improved version of this song!

5/5, 9/10, download.

rebot rebot

Interesting Idea...

Here's some tips/critiques I'd like to make:

-The Autotune didn't sound that bad. It fit the song.
-Personally, I found the lyrics to be a bit unimaginative... instead of swearing every five or so words, you could try coming up with a witty rhyme! I enjoyed "You can find me at your local Circuit City".
-The beat and melody were acceptable, but I feel like if you added in more variation to both and possibly chose new samples for the kick drum and hi-hats, the song could be improved.

Lastly, I'd like to note that I am fan of hip-hop, so please don't think I'm scoring this somewhat negatively because I'm simply opposed to the genre. On the contrary, I enjoy hip-hop a lot, and I'd just like to see you improve as a musician!

Good luck in your further musical endeavors, sweet21!

6/10, 2/5.

sweet21 responds:

i didn't really try in this song that much so it makes sense, i wasn't expecting a whole lot of people to like it, i just submitted it just as a test basically.
At least because of this "test" i don't have to wait like 3 weeks for a serious submission to get posted XD

Crescent Axe Crescent Axe

I Love It :D

Great song, Hexhuan! I hope to see more of your songs here on Newgrounds :D

10/10, 5/5, download.

Awake - Supernova Awake - Supernova

Stellar!

This is one of the best Beatmania-inspired songs I have ever heard off of Newgrounds. Listening to this definitely reminds me of ZeRo-BaSs and some of ParagonX9's work. If you haven't heard of either of these artists, might I suggest you look them up on Newgrounds for some inspiration?

This song was just great. Downloaded! ;)

Keep up the great work, Rawrthaas! I look forward to hearing more of your music.

10/10, 5/5.

Shankar Shankar

Excellent Beat!

I'm very impressed, Cuzone! The superb variation in the percussion and melody kept my grooving along throughout the entire song. I especially enjoy the arpeggiated melody you have come in around 2:15, and I'm also a fan of the deep, booming kick drum.

Excellent work, man! Keep it up! 9/10, 5/5.

Cuzone responds:

Thank yoooou! I appreciate it a lot. But the author of this song is Timraband, not Cuzone. xD

Thank you very much!

Silence admist Chaos Silence admist Chaos

I Like It! :D

The variance in the percussion throughout the song keeps my interest (somewhat reminds me of House music), and the unexpected timing of break-downs keep things mixed up.

My only complaint comes from the portions melody where there are quick notes, or "stutters" (I'm not sure what they're really called in music-lingo). I'm not sure if you meant for this to happen, but (at least my humble ears believe) it sounds like the sample you used gets cut off too early, and thus the stutter portion of the melody comes out sounding wobbly and empty. Again, I'm not sure if this effect was intended or not, but... I wasn't a fan. (Example of part at 2:10-2:12)

Overall, though, there are a lot of really good things in this song! I like the experimental feel of it, and I'm especially a fan of the pounding parts (such as those found around 1:30-2:08). Keep up the great work, Rathaloskid!

8/10, 5/5

Rathaloskid responds:

Well i'm glad you like it the stutters were some what meant but going back i guess perhaps i should cut back on them. =P